|English - Language Arts|
Religion: Grade 6
Dear Parents and Students,
This certainly has been a year to remember! I am so proud of our children and how they rose to the occasion, faced obstacles and overcame them. This experience has shown us the true meaning of human resilience and the power of prayer. I am grateful for your continuing support.
I hope Summer brings brings peace and joy to all of you. Enjoy the simple things in life. Enjoy your families. Have big fun and find time to rest, relax, reset, and recharge.
Until we meet again...
Let's do some Summer Reading!!!!!!!!
(Click on the Link Above: Summer Reading List)
- SHOW RESPECT FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS
- FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AT ALL TIMES
- TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS
- CLASS PARTICIPATION IS REQUIRED
- CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: BE TRUE TO YOU!